- Dye for fabrics and textiles, valid for fabrics without finishes and containing up to 20% of synthetic ingredients.
- Mix the contents of the package in water and add 1 tablespoon of salt per liter, for silk, also add 50 ml of vinegar.
- Place the wet cloth in the solution, dye it for at least 20 minutes by constantly stirring the material in the solution.
- Wash the dyed item in cold water, and before removing it from the cold water let the silk cool slowly.
Tip: Always wash dyed fabrics separately with a gentle detergent at a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees with Marabu.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old