It must be ensured that the surface to be pasted is clean, dry and free from oil, grease, wax and paint
- The two surfaces should touch and the liquid should be distributed evenly
- Before touching the two surfaces, the adhesive should be left for 10-15 minutes for the solvents to evaporate
- The two surfaces are pressed with maximum force for a few seconds.
- Leave it on for about 60 minutes to get excellent adhesive strength
Ideal for the following materials:-
- the wood
- Most of the resin sheets and sheets such as benilite